Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Girl

My second child, Francesca, is a beautiful daughter. The following photo shows her the Sunday before we moved to Ghana. It was taken after a church service when we dedicated her to the Lord. When the pastor was talking and we were standing there in the front with him, she smiled at him. You can even see it from the back of the sanctuary where the video camera was. It is so cute. This is her at about 3 1/2 months.



This next photo was taken on her first birthday. I think she looks like one of my cousins on my dad's side of the family. That's me tickling her. I just love the look on her face.


And this is her at two years old. A real little girl. And like her shirt...she is our little sunflower. Being in Ghana, a blue eyed, blonde hair child gets lots of attention when we are out. Everyone knows her as "Afia" since she is Friday born.





Since my husband teaches at a Bible school here, the students know our family. They all love her and she has gotten many handshakes and proposals for marriage. No kidding. We said that they'll have to wait about 30 years! ;-)


No comments: