Thursday, January 15, 2009

Truffles

A great no bake recipe that I tasted at a seminar. I know that the ingredients don't seem like much, but they are yummy. I made these the other day and shared them with my family. They confirmed what I already knew... this recipe is a keeper for sure.


Truffles

1 cup organic raisins
1 cup walnuts
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 teaspoon (or less) sea salt

unsweetened finely shredded coconut (optional)
sliced almonds (optional)

Process, using a food processor with S blade (or use a blender) on pulse, the first four ingredients until well mixed and chopped well. Using a very small amount of mix (it's rich), form into small balls. You can leave them as is or roll into coconut and put a slice of almond on top like I did. They are yummy either way.

3 comments:

akawest said...

Yes! Those look delicious. I have the ingredients on hand, making your recipe a perfect treat to whip up today. Thank you.

Donna said...

mmm Sounds yummy!

Kristen said...

Don't forget, you can roll them in carob!! YUM!