Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Zelda's Raw Carrot Cashew Dip

Today I am visiting my reader's comments and sharing with you some entries from my contest I had last December. Enjoy.

Zelda's Raw Carrot Cashew Dip

PLEASE NOTE all measurements are approximate.

1 1/2 cups chopped raw carrots
1 cup raw cashews
large handful fresh parsley
1/2 cup chopped raw organic broccoli (organic tastes different than non-organic)
1 clove garlic
1-2 in piece of fresh ginger root
juice from 1/2 organic lime (organic tastes different)
sea salt to taste
black peppercorns to taste
slight amount of spring water if needed for desired consistency
green onions chopped for garnish

Place all ingredients except green onions in blender and blend. Enjoy with whatever you typically "dip". For me, it's veggies since I'm gluten free.

(Blog author note: it helps to have a powerful blender for this dip.)

No comments: