Saturday, January 15, 2022

Thoughts and Milestones...

   I am coming up on my 14th year with this blog. I have wanted to revamp things here some for quite some time. I need to scale down some old posts. Add things here and there. That type of thing. 

   Some things may disappear... But as it is now, this (updated and revamped) Vegan Footprints blog will continue to be available. I want to post links to other blogs to show you where I have used some recipes that my family enjoys on the regular. 

   I have found that since I started this blog back in 2008, the vegan, now called plant based, world has really exploded with ideas... and some very good ones, I might add. What better way to see those great ideas, than to point you to those other places, to see for yourself.

   I have enjoyed writing this blog and have never monetized it for a reason. I truly like the cozy feel of an unfettered blog. No ads, no sponsors, etc. will distract you here or clammer for your attention. Commenting will show me who's reading and enjoying the content I feel relevant enough to post. 

My corner of the internet will remain for now. It just might look different. Thanks, everyone! 

2 comments:

tandemingtroll said...

Shalom and congratulations! It has been a while since I have visited your site, but I will probably be frequenting it more because one of my son's is vegetarian and two years ago, I discovered that my body is sensitive to eggs, wheat/gluten, dairy, and coconut. So to make foods that we both can eat requires vegan recipes. I hope you never remove the raw chocolate cake recipe. I have made that for my many friends who have dietary restrictions and they have loved it! Blessings to you!

Loretta said...

Thank you - So glad to see you are back. I remember you, tandemingtroll! Isn't it interesting the twists and turns our lives take and yet it's nice to know we can count on some of the same places to support us through it all. I often come back to my blog to look up a recipe or point someone to an idea or two I have already written out here on these pages. The raw chocolate cake recipe is one of our favorites too and one a blessed friend gave me. They recently requested my truffles, made from raisins and walnuts. I will be making them tomorrow to take to that same friend! Blessings to you and your family as well!